GBWhatsapp v6.80 has just been rolled out officially. As usual, this update comes with new features and as well fixes some minor bugs. Incase you are new to GBWhatsapp, it is the modded version of the regular Whatsapp version on Playstore.
Some of the features that came with this latest version includes but not limited to ADs-free experience, enable mark as read in notification, removed separate app for themes, fixed header vibration for hide chat, fixed web search, fixed share and send theme and more other features i will list below.
1. New Base Updated to 2.18.210
2. Delete All Ads From GBWhatsApp
3. Delete All Pop-up From GBWhatsApp (Follow Us 4. On Facebook – Follow Us On Twitter)
5. Add Push Notifications For Our Site To Get 6. Latest Important News And Updates About Our Apps
7. Exclusive Know Which Messages are Deleted 8. Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
8. Enabled Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
9. Enabled Mark as Read in Notification
10. Enabled Select All Chats on Main Screen
11. Removed Seperate App for Themes
12. Removed Mod 6.8 as Old
13. Fixed Header Vibration for Hide Chats
14. Fixed Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
15. Fixed Apply Themes in Some Devices
16. Fixed Web Search
17. Fixed Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
18. Fixed Share and Send Theme
19. Updated Italian and Portuguese Language
20. Many other bugs has been fixed.
How To Install GBWhatsapp Without Losing Chats
You can install GBWhatsapp on your Android phone without losing chats. You can use GBWhatsapp at the same time with the official Whatsapp version on same phone. It’s very easy. Kindly follow me along.
Step 1: Download GBWhatsApp apk on your android smartphone or tablet from the above link.
Step 2: Now, install GBWhatsApp on your Android device, which you previously downloaded from the above link.
Step 3: Open GBWhatsApp and click AGREE AND CONTINUE. If you see a message like “Allow WhatsApp to access Message” click on allow for all message.
Step 4: Enter your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp. This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit for it to deliver verification code to your phone.
Step 5: If you have backup Press Restore Lastet Backup. Wait a little to complete restore.
Step 6: Enter your name and choose profile picture.
That’s all. Simple as that. If you encountered any problem while installing GBWhatsapp on your Android, kindly comment below and I’ll reply almost immediately.
Please don’t forget to share this post.